WHO WE ARE,
WHAT WE DO,
HOW YOU CAN HELP.
AFRICAN DIASPORA FOR JUSTICE CORE VALUES (AD4Justice) is a non-profit organization committed to fighting for and seeking justice for the marginalized, supporting victims of injustice and advocating peace and justice for people of color and humanity at large.
Committed to fighting for and seeking justice for the marginalized, who are experiencing injustice in the hand of law enforcement officers, government establishments, schools, public or private institution or place of contract, employment or services.
To mentally, socially, physically, and financially support victims of injustice and advocating peace and justice for people of color and humanity at large.
● We provide, educate and organize “Know the Law and Your Rights” section conducted by licensed attorneys on Police Encounter, Search and Seizure, Immigration matters, Employment, Mortgage Foreclosures, Debt, Credit Repairs, Child Supports, Landlord & Tenant matters, and many more;
● We write and report about injustice occurrences in our communities to bring awareness, and enlightenment,
● We fight for the undeserved, low-income workers, immigrants communities, and gender biased members of our society based on lawyers’ advice as a layman legal advocates and with professional representation when required and necessary;
● We provide classes on peaceful protest and organizing method to bring attention to the injustice in our society based on previous and current legal and labor history as a guidance for understanding the process of policy change for the better;
● We engage in public speaking and community outreach to high school, colleges, university, professional associations, religious institutions, and other non-profits organizations.
● We handle general complaints of injustice.
● We provide legal representation
IF NOT YOU, WHO?
IF NOT NOW, WHEN?
AFRICAN DIASPORA FOR JUSTICE (AD4Justice) has built a coalition and growing membership of legal professionals, paralegals, students, clergy, organizations, non-profits organizations, business men and women, and genuine folks fighting for justice or legal recourse for the under served. We are volunteers, with limited resources, we take no government funding to stand for justice.
Justice for all is what drives African Diaspora for Justice to take action with and on behalf of membership organizations to help the under serve or low-income workers striving to resolve systemic problems and injustice that breed pipeline to poverty.
OUR STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
In wake of the systemic injustice meted out to the African or African descent or people of color AD4JUSTICE is fighting constantly to end policies that destroy the lives and livelihoods of poor
and minority workers or students.
AD4JUSTICE brings together attorneys, legal professionals, paralegals, students, clergy, organizations, non-profits organizations, volunteers, business men and women, and genuine folks fighting for justice to improve access to legal recourse for all, with low-income workers, homeowners, immigrants and others struggling for power over their living and working conditions of the under served.
OUR PLEA AND CALL TO ACTION
We are secure in our belief that you will all concede that the success of the mission of AFRICAN DIASPORA FOR JUSTICE lies in the hands of quality and dynamic participants like you.
YOU CAN PLAY A ROLE
YOU can play an instrumental role in legal battle affecting thousands of low-income workers, immigrants, homeowners, tenants, victims of police brutality or misconduct and a growing portion of our population who lack access to the courts across the country.
We are LEADING and BUILDING a systemic change by policy to help humanity
JOIN US TODAY!
No Experience needed to join our VOLUNTEER TEAM but persistence and dedication is a must.